DETTOL PLUNKET LITTLE STAR PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The instructions on how to participate in this promotion form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance to be bound by these conditions. This promotion is made by Reckitt Benckiser New Zealand Ltd (“RB”).
- This promotion allows you to submit photos of toddlers and children (aged between 3-6 years inclusive) for the opportunity for them to be selected to feature on Dettol’s Plunket fundraising printed displays in New World stores and other associated promotional activity.
- Photos can be uploaded from Monday 14 May to Friday 15 June 2018 to the Dettol Facebook page.
- Only a child’s parent/legal guardian can upload images to this site. All entrants must be the copyright owner, or have permission from the copyright owner, to upload the image and be displayed. The entrant indemnifies and holds RB harmless for any intellectual property claims arising from the entry.
- At the time of posting, the parent/legal guardian needs to include the name of their usual/nearest New World store.
- All images will be moderated. Any images deemed unsuitable or inappropriate will be hidden or deleted from this Facebook page. Any images featuring nudity will be hidden or deleted. The Dettol moderator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the week 18 June 2018, six photos will be selected and the entrants will be contacted via Facebook private message. The selection process will be made by a panel of three people from RB and their communications agency, Farrimond – their decision process will be subjective and will be made on the basis of assumed general suitability for the proposed promotional activity. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence about the selection process will be entered into.
- The opportunity to participate in promotional materials will then be discussed with the selected child’s parent or legal guardian. If the offer and conditions around them (eg: date of professional photography, in market dates and usage) are mutually acceptable to both parties, the child will be confirmed as a selected Little Star.
- A written contract, outlining the scope of involvement and use, will need to be signed by both parties. There will be NO monetary payment for any involvement or usage.
- The selected Little Stars will be professionally photographed and will then be used in promotional printed and electronic materials, to promote the Dettol and New World fundraising partnership for Plunket. The selected photography image will be forwarded to the child’s parent/legal guardian for review and approval prior to publication. Copyright in these images will be owned by RB.
- This activity is supported by Plunket and New World/Foodstuffs NZ, but neither organisation is liable for any consequence of this promotion.
- RB reserves the right to request verification of identity and residential address of claimants and any other information relevant to the participation in this promotion. RB accepts no responsibility for late, non-published or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed invalid if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of RB
- Claimants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable RB to contact selected participants. The PI of the claimant may be provided to RB’s related companies, suppliers assisting in the promotion, including agencies and deliverers, and, if required, to relevant authorities. If the PI requested is not provided, RB may determine that the claimant may not participate in the offer. If a claimant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, RB may determine the claimant is not eligible to participate in the offer. Claimants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting the RB Consumer Information Centre on 0800 40 30 30
- All entries will be removed from Dettol Facebook page at the end of this promotion.
- RB reserves the right to vary any of the terms and conditions applying to this offer or to modify, terminate, suspend, or reschedule this offer at any time by publishing new terms and conditions.
- For enquiries about this promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact RB Consumer Information Centre on 0800 40 30 30.