The gentle, cleansing wash can be sprayed directly onto the wound making for a convenient, no-touch application
Helps protect minor wounds from germs & infection. Dettol Antiseptic Wound Wash Spray is a ready to use protection from germs and infection wound spray for basic first aid purposes. Dettol Antiseptic Wound Wash Spray can help wash out wounds and helps prevent infection following minor skin wounds such as cuts, scratches, grazes, minor burns, insect bites and stings.
- 100 mL
Contains benzalkonium chloride. Always read the label. Use as directed. Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland 0508 731 234 TAPS DA5214JD
- Ready to use wound spray
- Helps prevent infection of minor wounds
- Cleansing wash
- Spray onto the wound to wash away any dirt and debris.
- After use the wound should look wet and clean.
- If necessary use a clean tissue or cotton wool to wipe up any excess liquid.
- Repeat as necessary.
- For external use only.
- Do not use around the eyes or ears, in the mouth or over large areas of the body.
- Do not inhale.
- Rinse the eyes with plenty of cold water in case of accidental contact.
- This medicine may not be suitable for everyone, read the leaflet thoroughly before use to ensure the medicine is suitable.