Dettol Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of germs* and viruses** to help keep your home fresh and help protect your family.
Our ultimate in germ-busting freshness! Fast and effective, Dettol Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray is easy to use and cares for your family by killing 99.9% of germs* and viruses** on hard and soft surfaces that you come in contact with every day, such as door handles, bins and toilet areas. It also eliminates odour-causing bacteria, leaving your home smelling wonderfully fresh.
- Citrus Breeze
- Crisp Linen
- 175g can
- 300g can
*E. coli, Salmonella choleraesuis, Aspergillus niger (Mould & Mildew)^, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes foot fungus), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes
**Rhinovirus TYPE 37 (A leading cause of common cold) ^On hard surfaces only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Kills 99.9% of germs* and viruses**
- Can be used on both hard and soft surfaces
- Eliminates odour causing bacteria and damp musty odours in areas where air doesn't circulate
- Kills the source of mould allergens and controls the growth of mould & mildew on hard surfaces"
Shake well: Hold container upright, 15cm to 20cm from the surface.
Hard Surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry. For highchairs and toys, rinse thoroughly with water. Not intended to be used on medical devices
Soft Surfaces: Always pre-test on a hidden area of fabric to ensure suitability. To eliminate odour-causing bacteria, spray a light even coating on fabric until wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odours or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
Mould & mildew: To kill and control the growth of mould & mildew on hard surfaces, spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Leave 10 minutes to air dry. Repeat applications as necessary.
Deodorising: Spray on surfaces as needed.
Room Freshening: Spray in centre of room as needed.
Where to use:
- Kitchen: sinks, taps, bins, fridge exteriors, non-wood bench tops
- Home: door knobs, telephones, non-wood highchairs, laundry baskets, plastic baby toys, remote controls
- Bathroom: bath tubs, toilet seats, shower areas, shower curtains
- Soft surfaces: sofas/couches, mattresses, pillows, pet bedding, curtains, carpet